Update and Award Time. Again.
Hello everyone! It sure has been a while, hasn’t it? 😀 Let me get some updates out of the way here:
- I graduated from university last month. That was fun! So now I’m preparing to start my professional life. I have some interesting news to talk about soon so I’ll probably be talking about that at a later date.
- I’m writing the JLPT (N3) this year! I’m so doomed!! @__@ Ahaha, I kid. The level of kanji comprehension needed is a bit more than what I was expecting, but it’s still doable. The grammar sections aren’t too bad either.
- New reviews are in the pipeline. Because I’m working part time at the moment and my 3DS’ analog stick broke, I have a lot of free time that I SHOULD be devoting to blogging and developing as a writer instead of binging React videos. Expect more material in the future. Also I am reading a ton of manga outside of Mahou Tsuki no Yome, so I don’t have any shortage of material.
- From this point going forward, this is going to be a strictly manga-only blog. I’m probably going to stick other non-related things onto my LJ or something now that the platform has gone through a facelift and is more compelling (to me at least). Well, we’ll see. One step at a time.
- I got another award! Oh boy.
So yeah. That’s pretty cool. Thanks to masumi for that. Rules are below:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2) Share 5 facts about yourself.
1. I like Korean music an awful lot. Not just K-POP though, I blast a ton of Beenzino and Humming Urban Stereo during my commute.
2. I speak Japanese now! Kind of. Let’s just say my Japanese now is a lot better than when I started this blog.
3. Sloths are my favourite animal. Seriously, they’re adorable. One of my goals in life is to go to a sloth sanctuary in Costa Rica. Given my update schedule for this blog, my spirit animal/patronus is probably a sloth too….
4. I really love noodles and soup. There’s just something about noodles and soup that I can enjoy, regardless of the time of year. Whether it’s chicken noodle, pho, ramen or chinese beef noodle soup, I just LOVE soup.
5. I read netizenbuzz every day. Hey, it’s better than allkpop.
3) Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
4) Notify the bloggers you included.
5) Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
So that’s that. I’m going to go back to looping BEG’s “New World” now. See y’all soon!