Liebster Blog Award!
I had a lot of reservations coming from Livejournal after using it for years and years. After sort of falling out with Takarazuka, my only other major fandom was shoujo manga. At the time, I didn’t think Livejournal was a great medium for me to talk about manga – most of the time when I talked about manga and anime on my LJ, I would be mostly ignored. In hopes of reaching more people, I decided to start this blog, and I’m so glad I did. (On a slightly unrelated note, I get the most comments when I talk about politics on my LJ. Weird, huh?)
Anyway, I KNEW I made the right decision to specialise in shoujo manga. YES.
Thank you so very much to starsamaria at Shoujo Corner for the nomination ❤
It makes me so happy that other people are reading my blog! I feel more motivated than ever to get updates out than ever before!
…Well, after I do all my course readings this week….=____=
Anyway, here are some things you should know about the award:
About the Award: The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The rules for accepting the Liebster Blog Award are:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
- Reveal your blog picks.
- Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, the nominated blogs are:
1. Shoujo Corner – Her post on Black Bird’s hugely gratuitous (well, it’s FREAKING LONG) sex scene wins my SEAL OF APPROVAL! Since she’s totally right. Her writing is also very good – after coming across a decent amount of blogs with subpar writing before I started WordPress, this makes me very happy.
And yeah. That’s all. There are a few reasons for this:
1. I’m still a n00b, and I don’t know how to check how many followers a blog has.
2. I’m still a n00b, and I don’t read THAT many blogs on WordPress that are new and “up-and coming”.
3. Most of the blogs I read are NOT on WordPress – places like animeblogger, Google blogger, and other mediums.
4. Many of the blogs I keep up with on WordPress are too popular to be nominated – case in point being Ramblings of Dark Mirage.
m( )m My apologies. When I find people worthy, I will nominate them. Just give me a little while.